Sunday, January 25, 2009

Here I Go

So I have been wanting to blog for a very long time. Today I decided that I was just going to do it. I was feeling inspired and so I just dove in. Not very like me, you should know that right off. I am a complete planner. Anyway, I set up my blog and I decorated it (which I love), but then I was lost. I had no idea what else to do. I always have all of these ideas and creative urges fighting for space in my brain, and then all of a sudden there was quiet. Writer's block???
I decided to go browsing other blogs, but I am not sure that was helpful. I just started over-analyzing my own and rethinking the whole setup :) Another thing you should know about me is that I do that A LOT. The over-analyzing thing I mean, and I guess if I am going to be completely honest I also second-guess myself quite a bit too:)
So after all of this I decided to just go with it. I am diving in and seeing what comes from it. After all the whole point, for me anyway, is to discover myself. What better way to do that than by just letting it all out? I am so excited to learn all my secrets.

This is the first step, I plan to really enjoy this journey.
You can come along if you want to :)

No comments: