Monday, January 26, 2009

Good Morning :)

I am up a little bit earlier than usual this morning and I am glad to have the extra time to get ready for my day. I got up with my husband and now I have the time I need to just relax and enjoy a cup of tea before the chaos starts :)
I am really trying to live my life positively. I have been doing really well with this, but the last little while has been a bit tough. Maybe I should explain that I am pregnant and I totally blame any of my inconsistencies on RAGING HORMONES :)
Last night I had a really terrible dream and I was having a hard time letting it go and moving on to a more positive frame of mind. So I decided to make a cup of tea and sit down at the computer and just let it out. I am already feeling better. I guess it may just be enough to reaffirm my positive goals to myself, and tea always helps too.

I plan on having a great day, I will be on time and relaxed for work, and I will interact with people in a positive and friendly manner. Even when they resist :)

Well I guess I will go and get a jump on my morning, I can't wait to begin my fabulous day.


Hope everyone has a bright and shiny day, I will!

No comments: