Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Scattered Thoughts

When I envision my blog, what do I see? I want to be uplifting and share positive thoughts and feelings with others. I want to have a place to explore my feelings and let them flow. I want to learn more about myself and find new and creative ways to explore my thoughts. I really want to express my creativity and have fun doing it.
I think I will start by maybe picking a book and exploring an idea in it. For now I will read through my copy of Creative Visualization and see what I come up with. I am sure there are some interesting exercises in there and I will work on some of them.
I am looking for inspiration right now. I really want to focus my energy into a positive goal.
I am positive that my husband and I visualized having our baby so strongly that he was created. I think that if we can do that anything is possible. Keeping this in mind I want to give labour a try without any pain medication at all (Yikes, I know). So my ultimate goal is to find ways to use positive visualization and thoughts to help me through the pain. I'll see what I can find out. I know it is possible, and besides I am a little terrified of the epidural. Even though people keep trying to talk me into it :)
Anyway there are some thoughts for now and things to be researched, that should keep me busy. I am very excited to see what I can come up with. I really believe that I have the power to get through anything with as much ease as possible.
I am off to get started. I'll keep posting!

Hope everyone has a great day :)

No comments: