Monday, February 23, 2009

RAGING HORMONES??

I am feeling a little grumpy lately. I know that it is pregnancy, plus I have always been a very emotional person.
I am so excited that our little boy is almost here, but I am SO scared of giving birth. It probably sounds silly because, after all, I have done this before. But it is scarier this time, because I know what is coming.
I am really snapping at people a lot. I mean, not all the time, I am not a monster :) But enough that it is upsetting me.
I find that I have very little patience with my mother, especially. She seems to know exactly what buttons to push to drive me crazy, and I am definitely letting her get to me. I don't think she is doing it on purpose, I am taking complete responsibility. Well alright, I will place some of the blame on my RAGING HORMONES again :) But, I need to get a grip!
I haven't really had much to blog about lately and when I sat down today this is what came out. So, obviously, I need to resolve this issue.
As usual I feel better just writing it out, I guess I should blog more often.
I will make a conscious goal to be kinder to my mother. After all, who needs the bad Karma? If I am ugly to my mother, I may be dealing with a really cranky baby for a very long time :)

Happy thoughts :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mums are just little girls who grew up- like us, they get it wrong at times too..........
second time childbirth is a breeze ( really) the fear is in the unknown and once that has gone, all that is left is knowing you have some hard work to do to bring this ittle guy into the world.
Lisa xx