Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello Again - OR - On With The Journey!!!

It has been four months since my last post. WOW!!! I usually have so much to say.
For the last little while it's kind of been like there are no words to explain what I mean to say. OK, that sounded weird - yes?? I mean to say that I have been coming to my blog, often, and attempting to write and nothing comes.
I have a lot of issues that are working themselves out in my head and I feel like I have been making plenty of breakthroughs - but I guess I just needed some alone time with my thoughts :) I am ready to get moving again, on with the journey.
It seems like there are so many starts, but I guess that is a good thing. Starting is definitely better than stopping ;) I am determined and committed to seeing this through.

I am actually really excited right now. I have a lot of creative ideas and challenges that I am ready to tackle. I feel like I have so much power and energy right now and I am taking control back.
I guess the last four months must have just been the calm before the storm. I am ready and determined to take a step outside of my comfort zone.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Today is today. Don't worry about tomorrow, it will come. Just put one foot in front of the other and all will work out.

Welcome back!