Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

I am feeling fabulous :) It is beautiful out today, I am loving myself and everything is bright and shiny. Yay for spring! Or maybe, Yay for me. I have been making a few changes and I am loving how good I feel. I am not even going to worry about how much farther I have to go, or what other obstacles I may encounter. I am just going to enjoy this amazing feeling I have today. I never seem to give myself time to enjoy the great parts of my journey, I skip over them and move on to my next issue. Well today it feels really good to just let it be :) I am happy! It feels really good. I am going to make a huge effort to live my life with an 'attitude of gratitude'. I haven't been focused on this for a while and it was really bringing me down. Today I am grateful for my strength, for love, for spending time with my family and for the sun.


Sending out positive and happy thoughts today :)

1 comment:

Maureen said...

So glad to see you post today! Especially since it's a day you are enjoying! Sometimes we forget to enjoy the moment and worry about tomorrow when it comes.