Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fall

I am loving the weather lately! It really feels like fall is on the way.
I love fall!
It is my favourite season by far. I love the smells, I love the sounds of leaves crunching, I love all the colours. I really just love everything about fall.


















I was looking through my pictures today, and I came across these ones. They are some that I took last year, and they really say Autumn to me. I can almost smell the leaves.










Just thought I would share them, they made me smile :)
I hope you enjoy them too!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Those are gorgeous. I am jealous. We don't actually have much fall weather here in AZ.

Harnett-Hargrove said...

I am so looking forward to autumn, as well. Actually i like all change! -Jayne

Got Ya Hooked said...

where did you take these pics?? They are gorgeous!!!